or hosted customers, each time Helpy receives an email using the hosted email service, the message is rated by SpamAssassin with how likely it is to be spam. Two new settings have been added to either block tickets outright, or filter them to the spam folder, depending on that SA score. Note: the default settings are pretty aggressive and you may need to adjust if you are getting false positives.
For on-premise and open source users, the spam features will work if you use a supported email service provider (Sendgrid, Mailgun, Mandrill, Postmark, etc.)
In total, the following changes have been made:
- Trash and Spam tickets navigation is now shown by default in the left ticketing nav
- Two settings have been added to the email settings, to adjust how Helpy filters spam (when using Sendgrid, Mandrill, etc.)
- The spam score of incoming emails is now captured and will be visible in the UI soon.
- The spam score is also available via the API.
- Bulk actions on all tickets matching a search can now be done.
- Added the option to "empty the trash", permanently deleting all messages in the trash
You can learn about the new spam settings and options here: Preventing spam emails from clogging up your Helpy