The 2.7 release of Helpy is here, with several great new features to help you better provide great customer support.
New Features in Helpy Core:
- nested categories feature lets you create sub categories with a drag and drop UI to group and administer them.
- New API setting for default reply type
- Site URL is now validated
- New Anti-spam setting to filter any ticket from matching email addresses to spam
- The email address a ticket is sent to is now captured
Features added to Helpy Pro/Cloud:
- New ticketing preference panel added, giving easy access to advanced ticketing settings
- New more powerful report features have been added
- A new trigger condition has been added for the email a ticket was submitted to
- The LDAP preferences has been redesigned for more flexibility
- Webhooks preference did not always save
- Customers list view does not always load
- Fixed a bug that prevented logging in if ticketing, knowledge base and forums were all turned off
- Fixed a bug when searching for users by priority
See UPDATING.md for details on how to update. If you are on Helpy Hosted Cloud, there is nothing to do, the changes will happen automatically.